General Terms And Conditions:
- This agreement is between you and tonergear.com.au.
- By visiting and/or using the tonergear.com.au, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- We may modify this agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.
Disclaimer and Liability
- To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the content of the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website;
- b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any linked website;
- d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website;
- e) any bugs, viruses, Trojans or other malevolent code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; and/or
- f) the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any good or service of any linked sites;
- Where any law implies a warranty into this agreement which may not be lawfully excluded then to the extent allowed by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will at our option be limited to:
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services:
- the re-supply of the services, or
- the payment of the cost of resupply of the services.
Use of Website by you
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the Website by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks that host the Website. You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Website except with our prior written consent.
- You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website or the content therein.
- You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialise content except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration at any time, subject to our complete discretion. In the event of cancellation of registration, our decision is final and binding.
Information on this Website
- Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the Website is correct, however We make no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any products on the Website, and provides all products on an "as is" basis.
- We do our best to verify the information provided to us by third party businesses ("Suppliers") but we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
- You understand and agree that We cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions caused by incorrect or inadequate information supplied to us by our Suppliers.
- You agree to agree to make your own enquiries to verify the information provided and to assess the suitability of products before your purchase.
- In order to purchase goods or obtain a quotation for goods (and access other features of the Website), you must provide Personal Information (as this term is defined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) including your first and last name, a valid email address, telephone numbers and delivery address. Provision of another person's details as your own will not be deemed acceptable.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you should notify us immediately. We are not liable for any unauthorised use of your account.
- Genuine - Genuine, original, and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) toner cartridges refer to toner cartridges that are manufactured by the same company that makes your printer. An OEM Canon toner cartridge, for example, is manufactured by Canon and not a 3rd party.
- Compatible - Also known as "Generic" or "Re-manufactured", they have similar quality printing as genuine cartridge, these cartridge are undoubtedly a cost-effective alternative to the genuine article.
- By making a purchase through the Website you warrant that you are over 18 years of age
Credit Card Information & Payment
- Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of products purchased on this Website will be stored securely using a PCI DSS compliant solution.
- Credit card information will be masked on your account and will not be visible to our employees.
- Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement by you to purchase of the selected product/s.
- You must not pay or attempt to pay for product/s using fraudulent credit card information.
Security of Your Account
- If you create an account on our Website or directly with us in any other manner (for example, via the phone or facsimile), you will be required to provide a password. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
- Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
- You must notify us if at any time you believe someone has access to your password.
Pricing and GST
- All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
- GST is subject to change and users of the Website will not be informed by us if a change occurs.
- All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on this Website are only valid online at the time shown.
- We will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product using either email or postal mail. Account holders and users utilizing guest checkout must provide both a valid email and postal address to Us for this purpose
- From time to time, we will also send you marketing material. If you do not wish to receive such material, you may unsubscribe from Our mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing communication or sending an 'unsubscribe request' to email@example.com
- Once order is received and processed, we may not be able to cancel it.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- the product has become unavailable
- We will notify you before cancelling your order.
Suspension, Termination and Effect of Termination
- If you breach these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to access the Website.
- If you are awaiting delivery of products, we reserve the right to cancel your order. We may refund the credit card provided during the purchase process.
- We only deliver within Australia.
- We will make best efforts to deliver products within 1-5 working days to the address specified by you during the purchase process.
- We will use best efforts to meet the indicated delivery time.
- The courier may require a signature upon receipt of delivery. If you are not home when the courier delivers your product/s, the product/s may need to be re-delivered and the re-delivery costs will be charged to you and you must pay the re-delivery costs.
- We do not accept return for order being incorrectly made or goods that are no longer required.
- Should a product/s be faulty, you must report the fault in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- You authorise us to make enquiries with the relevant manufacturer about any product/s that are suspected to be faulty.
- Please note that if value pack is available for your products, item will be shipped in value pack unless you specify. We do not accept return for value pack unless you have specifically informed us that you would like individual pack at the time you place the order.
Refund / Replacement of goods damaged during delivery
- Should a product/s be damaged during delivery, you must notify us of the damage within 48 hours of the product/s being delivered.
- You acknowledge and agree that we will make enquiries regarding product/s damaged during delivery with the relevant delivery company and this may include obtaining evidence of the damage from you. You must provide us with such evidence if requested. Should the relevant delivery company refuse to acknowledge that the product/s were damaged during delivery, we may refuse to replace of refund the product/s at our sole discretion.
Loss of Goods
- Should a product/s be lost during delivery, you must notify us of the loss within 10 working days of its anticipated delivery time.
- You acknowledge and agree that We will make enquiries regarding product/s lost during delivery with the relevant delivery company and this may include obtaining evidence of the loss from you. You must provide Us with such evidence if requested. Should the relevant delivery company refuse to acknowledge that the product/s were lost during delivery, We may refuse to replace or refund the product/s at Our sole discretion.
- The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such other website.
- This agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Victoria. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of the State of Victoria.
- When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. We make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
- All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website are Copyright (c) of Us, Our suppliers and/or licensors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
- The Website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
- You must not modify, copy or distribute the Website content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Us.
- You must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
- You may store a reproduction of the content on the Website on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the content; and print hard copies of the content for the sole purpose of viewing and purchasing products but not for any other use, including commercial use.
Change of control
- Subject to relevant law, if We merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business of this Website, We reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign your Personal Information, content and rights that We have collected from you and any agreements We have made with you.
- You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or Us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this agreement.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its service without informing you.
- The Terms and Conditions for existing orders shall be upheld by tonergear.com.au
- You should check our Website for any updated Terms and Conditions.